Your Protection is our Priority!
At The Narrow Way’s Christ for all Nations, we care about protecting you from fake accounts on Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Gmail, Twitter, Instagram and other social media channels. Unfortunately, we cannot control the actions of people who try to impersonate The Narrow Way’s Christ for all Nations and Bro. Hosanna David
On this page, you will find our OFFICIAL global, social media accounts, social activities we do not do, and how to report suspicious activity. (Unfortunately, individuals often use the same name and/or same profile pictures as our ministry to acquire funds for their needs.) Please take a moment to read the valuable information below. It may just save you from donating to an unofficial source!
Below is a list of our OFFICIAL Social Media Channels for all The Narrow Way’s Christ for all Nations and Bro. Hosanna David. Any other invitations to Like or Follow a page or person (even with the same name or picture) that are not listed below are FAKE and should be reported to us at email@example.com
THE NARROW WAY’S CHRIST FOR ALL NATIONS (TNWCFAN)
BRO. HOSANNA DAVID
WHAT WE DO NOT DO
The Narrow Way’s Christ for all Nations and Bro. Hosanna David will never do the following on Social Media:
- Solicit through Facebook Messenger (or any other means) to wire money to an account
- Ask you to send prayer requests to them at a personal email
If you have a prayer request, you can submit your prayer request here: https://tnwcfan.org/prayer
If you have any doubt or suspect suspicious activity related to social media, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you email us, please include screen shots of the account in question and/or direct links to the pages so we can quickly review. We appreciate your assistance in advance to improve your social media experience with TNWCfaN for yourself, and also your help to protect others as well.
If you would like to report an account directly, please see instructions below for each platform. The instructions below may change from time to time for social media reporting, so please be sure to utilize the support links below for the latest reporting details.
Link for support: https://www.facebook.com/help
(Click “Privacy and Safety” ? Click “Hacked and Fake Accounts”)
- To report a fake account, Go to the profile of the fake account. If you can’t find it, try searching for the name used on the profile.
on the cover photo and select Report.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for fake accounts to file a report.
Link for Support: https://support.twitter.com/forms
Choose from the most appropriate option, most likely “Impersonation” or “Reporting spam.” This may include both if someone is claiming to be the official representation of the ministry (“impersonation”) and soliciting funds or other types of “spam.”
- Once you select impersonation, select the first option: “An account is pretending to be me or someone I know.”
- Then select: Someone else (a friend of mine or someone I am a fan of) is being impersonated.
- Be prepared to copy the fraudulent Twitter account and provide your email. Hit submit!
- From the support page link, select “Reporting spam.”
- Follow the prompts.
- Link for Support: https://help.instagram.com/290666591035380/?ref=hc_fnav
- Impersonation: Notify Christ for all Nations with detailed information on the name and link if possible.
- On the homepage for the support link, select “Abuse & Spam” in the left-hand column.
- Select the most appropriate option and follow the prompt.
- Link for Support: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802027?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en#zippy=%2Creport-a-channel
- Scroll down to review what needs to be reported. MOST LIKELY, you will need to select “REPORT A CHANNEL” as fake YouTube channel accounts often impersonate Hosanna E. E. David