AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE NARROW WAY’S CHRIST FOR ALL NATIONS
- To preach and propagate the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ by holding Crusades, Conferences and Revival meetings in churches and nations of the world so as to bring sinners to Christ’s salvation and prepare believers for Heaven and the return of Jesus Christ.
- To establish a body of believers in every nation who will promote the aims and objectives of The Narrow Way’s Christ for all Nations.
- To produce and freely distribute Christian literature in form of books, tracts, magazines, etc., audio and video messages that promote the salvation of souls, sound Bible teaching and holiness of believers in churches and nations of the world.
- To support believers, ministers, ministries and churches; and also bring denominational churches into Christian unity through the belief and practice of the faith once delivered unto the Saints.
- To make disciples of all nations, raise members and supporters of The Narrow Way’s Christ for all Nations from churches and Christian ministries all over the world who will submit their lives to biblical holiness and grow into Christian maturity, in order for them to make others righteous and holy in their churches and in the society around.
- To establish centres to train ministers and Church workers for the furtherance of the Gospel work within and outside the country.
- To own Satellite Channel for the publishing of the messages and programmes of The Narrow Way’s Christ for all Nations.
- To operate bible welfare plan for full members through prayers and material assistance where necessary as well as engage in benevolence services.
- To partner with Churches and Christian organisations registered under the ministry and mentor them on sound biblical doctrines.
- To partner with Churches, Christian organisations and individuals to organise crusades and the converts are handed over to the local Bible-believing Churches.
- To establish teaching centres, where believers are taught the undiluted Word of God, wherever converts are made or wherever a call arises for such in Nigeria and in the nations of the world.
- To acquire by gift, donations or bequest real and or personal property for the use and benefit of The Narrow Way’s Christ for all Nations in the Federal Republic of Nigeria and in other nations of the world with full power to use, sell and dispose of property and convert same into cash, securities or other classes of property for the use and benefit of The Narrow Way’s Christ for all Nations.
- To establish institutes to train ministers and church workers for the furtherance of gospel work within and outside the country.
- To support believers, ministers and ministries financially where required for their spiritual encouragement and establishment.
- To engage in community and social development programmes and scholarship schemes.
- To establish, operate and maintain prayer and conference camps, schools, and mission centres in Nigeria and other nations of the world for the furtherance of these objectives.